2020 Annual Assessments (extended due date 4/15/2020)
The 2020 assessments were mailed with the US Post office on February 18th. Unfortunately due to the increased amount of political mailings, that take precedence, it took 10 days for the mail to make it to Annehurst. Due to the delay, the AVRA is extending the due date to 4/15/2020.
New for 2020, the AVRA has added an online payment option via QuickBooks
Any questions and hardship requests regarding the past due balances can be made in writing to: Annehurst Village Residents Association, PO Box 561, Westerville, OH 43086-0561 or by email at: AVRAaccounting@annehurst.com
Thank you, Diane Sliemers, AVRA Manager, (614)956-8745
- US MAIL – Send us a check along with the top (white) copy of your invoice. Be sure to write your parcel number in the memo section of the check. Mail using the enclosed return envelope.
- NEW QuickBooks –The AVRA has changed the bookkeeping program for tracking of assessment payments in QuickBooks. This has an option to allow you to securely pay your assessment online. Please note that a convenience fee will be added to the total.
a. To opt into the online paperless payment option, send an email to: a. AVRAaccounting@annehurst.com Please enter into the Subject Line “AVRA online payment”.
b. Be sure to include the following information so we may confirm our records.
- House Address
- Owners name(s)
- Property Parcel Number (can be found on your invoice)
- Email address you would like us to use
- Phone number
- Billing address if different from house address
c. Once we get your email address and information confirmed you will receive an email from c. AVRAaccounting@annehurst.com The email will contain a link that will allow you to securely pay your assessment online.
- eCHECK – You can also make an online payment from your bank using an ACH/electronic check.
The annual assessment is mandatory. It applies to all homes within the Annehurst Corporation boundary. An annual assessment is part of the amended warranty deed applicable to all properties in Annehurst and are on file with the Franklin County Recorder. Outstanding balances are subject to a late fee of $20.00 and interest charge of .666% per month.
It is the duty of the Trustees of the AVRA to enforce the rules set forth in the warranty deed and bylaws that apply to every property. The association cannot waive assessments; however, alternative payment arrangements may be possible. Hardship cases are reviewed on an individual basis.
However, questions and/or hardship requests: (1) must be submitted no later than 30 days from the date of mailing of this Notice and (2) will not automatically extend the deadline for the payment of any past due balances.