Dear AVRA Member,
The revisions to the Warranty Deeds that apply to all of the 904 homes within the Annehurst Corporation boundary were approved by a majority of the owners and filed with the Franklin County Recorder. This process has given us the opportunity to secure the future of our association for generations to come.
Information packets were mailed February 27th and should be received by all owners within the next few days.
Enclosed in each packet is:
- An explanation of why revisions to the warranty deeds was needed plus a historical account of the process that led to the end result.
- Notice calling for nominations for the 2015 – 2016 officers of the Board of Trustees for the AVRA.
- A copy of the deed revisions.
- A remittance envelope for paying of the $60.00 annual dues for 2015. Please review your information on the envelope and make any necessary corrections.
- A copy of the AVRA collection policy. The dues are mandatory and this outlines procedures that are in place to collect past due accounts.
We want to express our sincere appreciation to the residents of Annehurst for all of the positive support that was given to approve the revised warranty deeds for our neighborhood. This It has been a wonderful experience meeting so many people who love our neighborhood and want to ensure its viability for the future.
Again, thank you for your support!
Annehurst Village Resident Association Board of Trustees
Jeff Inskeep Bill Streetman Wes Gerbick
Renee Hunt Karen Spiller